Sunday 12 April 2009

Hey Paris;)

hey there everyone,

just for my memoir, dunwanna show off,this is my 2nd day in Paris.
the trip has been very tiresome for me really, cos they take us running around with no break.
foods here r awful too.well, it might be me that cant get Parisian taste.

ive got K.Peafowl Lanchamp bag.good price.ill go for loccitane today.
unfortunately,its been Easter, so most shops r close.
every thing here is too dear,n i cant afford one cuppa.
hell that one costs Bht 250.However,the taste is worthwhile.

one most irritating thing is,i just have realized that the tour is cheap,cos we r goin to miss many of the hilites.
Notre Dame,lurve,Musuem,etc...
i regret this.i really wanna for Notre Dame.its so historical.

also,keyboard here has different layout.oh man where is at sign?

i really miss my missy.love only u ms.peafowl.
i told her not to worry tha ill have an eye on other girl.
easy,cos im the most beautiful in the group. the rest all have Farah hair do.oh my, how old r they?

take care u visitor;°) enjoy Songkran.

No comments: