Friday 9 April 2010

To Lydia Mueller

i actually was going to bed,but something really told me to check my mail.
i got it logged in, and found one of my comrade and ever best friend of my life's e-mail.
it's from Lydia M.

She's my hostmum when i had stayed in the down under.

here goes the mail. the very simple words, but they make me feel overwhelming.
she said she's doing fine for her relocation, and she hoped i would be able to make it to her new home one day in Mansfield. she missed me.

Mansfield is such a great country with snowy mountain surroundings.
said her house was just right in front of the mountain's gate.it's all white in the winter.
she has moved there for six month.well, time is always flying by, and u'll never notice it.

well, i really wanna cry cos those warm and hearty words just simply kick something in the very bottom of my mind.

i miss the OZ. it's such a very good time in my life to have a chance to spend a little piece of me there. to spend days and nites with many many feelings.to have chances to grow up on and as my own.

it's my best luck too to have met such a nice person like Lydia. i always regard her as one of my mother. it's a destiny that got us to meet from millions and thousand miles from my home. i never thought a stranger could be loved and done good to each other for real. it happens.

this is one of my most secret thought. i ,Chinese, live in Thailand as the kingdom's tenant. i know that our families and ancestors dont have the right to the land cos it's not our motherland.
Australia is neither, but i'll go and live there for good one day.

No comments: